classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

secured dopcquery call on admingui not configurable

ravin
is  there a way to configure CONNECT 4.7 so that the admin GUI can make a secured call to docquery . i always get the non ssl url as a "getendpointURLByServiceName". The service name comes as "entitydocqueryproxy"  which i whyi am getting non ssl. how to make the service name as "entitydocquerysecured".

Is non ssl the standard  for AdminGUI for docquery.

for patient discovery i was able to do it afterstruggling for 3 to 4 days by changing the AdapterMpiConfig.xml and internalconnectionifo.xml. But similar configuration is not working for docquery. Am i missing anything. i tried to change the DocumentQueryProxyConfig.xml
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: secured dopcquery call on admingui not configurable

Minh
Administrator
Hi Ravi,

At this current stage, our AdminGUI doesn't have option to configure doc query secure/unsecured on the fly. However, if possible, you can modify our source code(https://github.com/CONNECT-Solution/CONNECT/blob/3ee6f816a29525c4e4546c8d3201a26affa74884/Product/Production/Adapters/General/CONNECTAdminGUI/src/main/java/gov/hhs/fha/nhinc/admingui/services/impl/DocumentQueryServiceImpl.java#L105)  to see if this work as following (haven't test  yet):

EntityDocQueryProxyObjectFactory factory = new EntityDocQueryProxyObjectFactory();
EntityDocQueryProxy proxy = factory.getEntityDocQueryProxy();
proxy.respondingGatewayCrossGatewayQuery(request.getAdhocQueryRequest(),
            request.getAssertion(), targetCommunity.getNhinTargetCommunities());

You can make suggestion in our jira(https://connectopensource.atlassian.net/secure/Dashboard.jspa) and even create pull request in our github to contribute your changes.

Thank you for using CONNECT.
Minh-Hai Nguyen
CONNECT Product Team Member
Reply | Threaded
|  

ravin
i modified the source code patientserviceimpl, documentqueryserviceimpl and documentretrieveserviceimpl. but when i try to call i get incoming message cannot be validated  where as when i run it with DIL testing site it works. so i dont know  if i am missing anything in terms configuration and/or setting parameters
Reply | Threaded
|  

Minh
Administrator
It probably did not comply with wsdl security profile. If possible, can you capture the outgoing/incoming soap message?
Minh-Hai Nguyen
CONNECT Product Team Member