policy alternatives can not be satisfied: While run ValidationSuite/G1/PatientDiscovery through soapui

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

policy alternatives can not be satisfied: While run ValidationSuite/G1/PatientDiscovery through soapui

priyas
I've deployed Connect 4.5 in Galsssfish. When try to test ValidationSuite/G1/PatientDiscovery through soapui, i'm getting the below fault response.

<reasonOf>
                     <detectedIssueEvent classCode="ALRT" moodCode="EVN">
                        <code code="ActAdministrativeDetectedIssueCode" codeSystem="2.16.840.1.113883.5.4"/>
                        <text>These policy alternatives can not be satisfied: server.log
{http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-securitypolicy/200702}HttpsToken</text>
                        <mitigatedBy typeCode="MITGT">
                           <detectedIssueManagement classCode="ACT" moodCode="EVN">
                              <code code="AnswerNotAvailable" codeSystem="1.3.6.1.4.1.19376.1.2.27.3"/>
                              <text representation="TXT">AnswerNotAvailable</text>
                           </detectedIssueManagement>
                        </mitigatedBy>
                     </detectedIssueEvent>
                  </reasonOf>

adding to that, I'm looking to add assertion and outgoing WSS to the soap request. so it would be a great help if you guide me.

Thanks
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: policy alternatives can not be satisfied: While run ValidationSuite/G1/PatientDiscovery through soapui

Minh
Administrator
can you confirm your setting as gateway to gateway or loopback mode (gateway targets itself)?  if possible, can you provide us your uddiConnection.xml and server log
Minh-Hai Nguyen
CONNECT Product Team Member
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: policy alternatives can not be satisfied: While run ValidationSuite/G1/PatientDiscovery through soapui

priyas
This post was updated on .
ig_request.xmluddiConnectionInfo.xmlserver.logserver.log_2016-05-20T15-18-44

attached the request message sent to responding gateway, server logs and uddiConnectionInfo file.
Please verify it.

Also can you please help me to verify the mode whether i'm configure loop back or gateway?

Thanks
Reply | Threaded
|  

Sovann Huynh
Administrator
Loopback means you've stood up only one gateway for testing. Gateway to gateway testing means your SoapUI tests are actually sending tests to a second gateway. I don't see your UDDI in your attached file.
Sovann
CONNECT Product Team Member
Reply | Threaded
|  

priyas
I could see that. attached the file againuddiConnectionInfo.xml