classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

not able to query patient discovery

ravin
environment: wildfly 10.1.10    connect - 4.7
signed into admin gui trying to run patient discovery. but getting patient not found. in the log getting the following error.
I am pasting a portion of the log file where the error occurs. copied the properties/configuration files to

\\wildfly-10.1.0.Final\modules\system\layers\base\org\connectopensource\configuration\main

to me it looks like the issue is in the configuration or installation but not able to figure it out.any help is appreciated.

beans [cxf,org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusWiringBeanFactoryPostProcessor,org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.Jsr250BeanPostProcessor,org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusExtensionPostProcessor,securityConfigInInterceptor,timestampInInterceptor,attachmentFaultOutInterceptor,org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer#0,AdapterPolicyEngineSecured,AdapterPolicyEngine,AdapterPolicyEngineOrchestrator,AdapterPEPService,AdapterPIPService,AdapterDocumentRegistry,AdapterDocumentRepository,AdapterComponentRedactionEngine,DeferredQueueManager,AdapterAuthenticationService]; root of factory hierarchy

2017-02-14 06:25:14 DEBUG DefaultListableBeanFactory:214 - Creating shared instance of singleton bean 'adapterpolicyengineorchestratorsamljava'

2017-02-14 06:25:14 DEBUG DefaultListableBeanFactory:429 - Creating instance of bean 'adapterpolicyengineorchestratorsamljava'

2017-02-14 06:25:14 DEBUG DefaultListableBeanFactory:503 - Eagerly caching bean 'adapterpolicyengineorchestratorsamljava' to allow for resolving potential circular references

2017-02-14 06:25:14 DEBUG DefaultListableBeanFactory:457 - Finished creating instance of bean 'adapterpolicyengineorchestratorsamljava'

06:25:14,601 ERROR [gov.hhs.fha.nhinc.transform.subdisc.HL7PRPA201306Transforms] (default task-17) The list of device ids from the receiver object were null or empty.

06:25:14,601 ERROR [gov.hhs.fha.nhinc.transform.subdisc.HL7PRPA201306Transforms] (default task-17) One or more request receiver fields are null or empty.

06:25:14,601 ERROR [gov.hhs.fha.nhinc.transform.subdisc.HL7PRPA201306Transforms] (default task-17) One or more required fields from the patient discovery request are null

2017-02-14 06:25:14 DEBUG DefaultListableBeanFactory:244 - Returning cached instance of singleton bean 'transactionstoredatabase'

06:25:14,601 INFO  [gov.hhs.fha.nhinc.logging.transaction.dao.TransactionDAO] (default task-17) -- MessageId Parameter is required for Transaction Query --

2017-02-14 06:25:14 DEBUG DefaultListableBeanFactory:244 - Returning cached instance of singleton bean 'transactionstoredatabase'

06:25:14,601 INFO  [gov.hhs.fha.nhinc.logging.transaction.dao.TransactionDAO] (default task-17) -- MessageId Parameter is required for Transaction Query --
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: not able to query patient discovery

Minh
Administrator
Hi Ravi,

Before you configure to do patient query in adminGUI, please make sure our smoke test ValidationSuite(https://github.com/CONNECT-Solution/CONNECT/tree/CONNECT_integration/Product/SoapUI_Test/ValidationSuite) run successful to validate your server setting and depoyment.  Once the test passes, you can configure as the wiki page instructs (https://connectopensource.atlassian.net/wiki/x/UAB3AQ) Section "Cross-Gateway Query Client"

Thanks,
Minh-Hai Nguyen
CONNECT Product Team Member
Reply | Threaded
|

ravin
Thank you for the prompt reply.one question?
Can we run the SOAP UI multiple times?

i just ran for patient discovery "g0" and it was successful. I wanted to make sure that patient discovery first is successful first
Reply | Threaded
|

Minh
Administrator
Can we run the SOAP UI multiple times? Yes.  Hope this works for you
Minh-Hai Nguyen
CONNECT Product Team Member
Reply | Threaded
|

ravin
In reply to this post by Minh
while running the soapui on "g0" . I am getting the following error. I am using soap UI 5.3.0

09:38:10,743 INFO  [log] copying property file from D:\CONNECT\CONNECT-4.7.0-JB7\ValidationSuite\uddiConnectionInfo_g0.xml to D:\wildfly-10.1.0.Final\modules\system\layers\base\org\connectopensource\configuration\main\uddiConnectionInfo.xml
09:38:10,744 INFO  [log] File uddiConnectionInfo_g0.xml copied to uddiConnectionInfo.xml.
09:38:10,744 INFO  [log] copying property file from D:\CONNECT\CONNECT-4.7.0-JB7\ValidationSuite\internalConnectionInfo_g0.xml to D:\wildfly-10.1.0.Final\modules\system\layers\base\org\connectopensource\configuration\main\internalConnectionInfo.xml
09:38:10,745 INFO  [log] File internalConnectionInfo_g0.xml copied to internalConnectionInfo.xml.
09:38:10,752 ERROR [SoapUI] An error occurred [No such property: org for class: Script1], see error log for details
09:38:10,755 INFO  [SoapUITestCaseRunner] Running SoapUI testcase [Patient Discovery]
groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException: No such property: org for class: Script1
        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.ScriptBytecodeAdapter.unwrap(ScriptBytecodeAdapter.java:50)
        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PogoGetPropertySite.getProperty(PogoGetPropertySite.java:49)
        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.callGroovyObjectGetProperty(AbstractCallSite.java:231)
        at Script1$_run_closure6.doCall(Script1.groovy:18)
Reply | Threaded
|

ravin
In reply to this post by Minh
Hi Minh: i ran the validation tests g0 and g1 it fails at "patient discovery". I am not sure why it fails. The log files are huge but not helpful.

Also i want to know if/how i can configure universal client to talk to our MPI?  
FYI, we are upgrading from 3.3 to 4.7  and we see that there are lot of changes in terms of configuration. in 3.3 we just had to change internalconnection.xml and some other property files. But in 4.7 we see different service wsdl endpoints internalconnection.xml and we are not sure what kind of configuration changes we need to make to make it work.

right now i just want to connect to our MPI,REG and REPO and see if the installation works. basically to our HIE . Can we achieve that with this installation or not? if so how . any pointers to documentation.