Quantcast

nhinc.properties.dir property in RespondingGateway_Service - WL 12c, Connect-4.7

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

nhinc.properties.dir property in RespondingGateway_Service - WL 12c, Connect-4.7

bill blackmon
I'm deploying CONNECT-4.7.ear to WL 12c as instructed. The property 'nhinc.properties.dir' is not being found. An abbreviated stack-trace follows:

<Unable to set the activation state to true for the application "CONNECT".
weblogic.application.ModuleException: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Invalid bean definition
with name '<b>RespondingGateway_Service' defined in null: Could not resolve placeholder 'nhinc.properties.dir'>

I have defined the directory for the generated .jks files and the .properties files as:
C:\Workspace\keystoreForConnect

The above directory is included in the CLASSPATH statement and the JAVA_OPTIONS statement in Windows 7 Professional using jdk1.8.0_102 .

JAVA_OPTIONS=-Xmx5000m -XX:MaxPermSize=1024m -Dnhinc.properties.dir=C:/Workspace/keystoreForConnect -Djavax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword=changeit -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword=changeit -Djavax.net.ssl.keyStore=C:/Workspace/keystoreForConnect/gateway.jks -Djavax.net.ssl.keyStoreType=JKS -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStoreType=JKS -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=C:/Workspace/keystoreForConnect/cacerts.jks -DCLIENT_KEY_ALIAS=gateway -Djava.security.egd=file:/dev/./urandom -DUseSunHttpHandler=true;-Dnhinc.properties.dir=C:/Workspace/keystoreForConnect

Where does 'nhinc.properties.dir' need to be defined external to the .ear file? I don't want to have to edit .xml files and rebuild the .ear file if possible.

Thanks!
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: nhinc.properties.dir property in RespondingGateway_Service - WL 12c, Connect-4.7

Minh
Administrator
Hi Bill,
Have you resolve this issue? if not, please let us know.

Thanks,
Minh-Hai Nguyen
CONNECT Product Team Member