getting "The urn:gov:hhs:fha:nhinc:adaptercomponentmpi:FindCandidatesSecuredRequest cannot be processed at the receiver

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

getting "The urn:gov:hhs:fha:nhinc:adaptercomponentmpi:FindCandidatesSecuredRequest cannot be processed at the receiver

ravin
This post was updated on .
AdapterComponentSecuredMpi.wsdlgetting the following error while trying to call patient discovery over SSL. without ssl it is working fine. I have a new service for the ssl. i have tried creating service with both AdapterMpiSecured.wsdl as well as AdapterComponenetSecuredMPI.wsdl

The urn:gov:hhs:fha:nhinc:adaptercomponentmpi:FindCandidatesSecuredRequest  cannot be processed at the receiver
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: getting "The urn:gov:hhs:fha:nhinc:adaptercomponentmpi:FindCandidatesSecuredRequest cannot be processed at the receiver

Minh
Administrator
Hi Ravin,

Most likely you soap message doesn't comply with the wsdl.
<wsp:ExactlyOne>
<wsp:All>
<sp:TransportBinding>
<wsp:Policy>
<sp:TransportToken>
<sp:HttpsToken>
<sp:RequireClientCertificate/>
</wsp:Policy>
</sp:HttpsToken>
</sp:TransportToken>
<sp:Layout>
<sp:Strict/>
</sp:Layout>
<sp:IncludeTimestamp/>
<sp:AlgorithmSuite>
<sp:Basic256/>
</sp:AlgorithmSuite>
</sp:TransportBinding>
<sp:EndorsingSupportingTokens>
<sp:SamlToken sp:IncludeToken="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-securitypolicy/200702/IncludeToken/AlwaysToRecipient">
<sp:WssSamlV20Token11/>
</sp:SamlToken>
</sp:EndorsingSupportingTokens>
<sp:Wss11>
<sp:MustSupportRefKeyIdentifier/>
<sp:MustSupportRefIssuerSerial/>
<sp:RequireSignatureConfirmation/>
</sp:Wss11>
</wsp:All>
</wsp:ExactlyOne>

Have you take a look at our Proxy class (https://github.com/CONNECT-Solution/CONNECT/blob/3ee6f816a29525c4e4546c8d3201a26affa74884/Product/Production/Services/PatientDiscoveryCore/src/main/java/gov/hhs/fha/nhinc/mpi/adapter/component/proxy/AdapterComponentMpiProxyWebServiceSecuredImpl.java)?  We encapsulate everything inside CONNECTCXFClientFactory.getInstance().getCONNECTClientSecured.  Maybe if you utilize AdapterComponentMpiProxyWebServiceSecuredImpl.java, it may works for you.

In additional to that, your producer need to register to parse and validate incoming request. Please see this xml for configuration (https://github.com/CONNECT-Solution/CONNECT/blob/3ee6f816a29525c4e4546c8d3201a26affa74884/Product/Production/Adapters/PatientDiscovery_a0/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/cxf-servlet.xml#L73)
Thanks,
Minh-Hai Nguyen
CONNECT Product Team Member
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: getting "The urn:gov:hhs:fha:nhinc:adaptercomponentmpi:FindCandidatesSecuredRequest cannot be processed at the receiver

ravin
i get page not found when i click the links
Reply | Threaded
|

Minh
Administrator
Which link that causes pages not found?

Thanks
Minh-Hai Nguyen
Reply | Threaded
|

ravin
Reply | Threaded
|

Minh
Administrator
Hi Ravin,
It works for me. Maybe you have firewall or proxy issue.
Minh-Hai Nguyen