classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

XML Changes: InternalConnectionInfos vs. businessDetail

David E. Filip
Although I had posted this question previously, it was under a completely different subject, which is perhaps why I received no response.  I am posting it here as a separate thread under the proper subject.

The configuration notes I've received from CMS / esMD mention adding connections to internalConnectionInfo.xml and uddiConnectionInfo.xml, using an XML hierarchy of:

<InternalConnectionInfos>
  <internalConnectionInfo>
    <services>
      <service>
     …

After doing some more research, and downloading several different versions, I've determined that CONNECT 3.2 and prior used this format, whereas CONNECT 3.3 (the first version to include DIRECT) have an XML hierarchy of:

<businessDetail>
  <businessEntity>
    <businessServices>
      <businessService>
      …

So when I am told that need to include something like this:

<internalConnectionInfo>
    <homeCommunityId>2.16.840.1.113883.13.34.110.1</homeCommunityId>
    <name>CMS Prod Gateway</name>
    <description>esMD CMS Production CONNECT Gateway – Baltimore_QSSI</description>
    <states>
      <state>
        <name>US-MD</name>
      </state>
    </states>
    <services>
      <service>
        <name>xdrrequest</name>
        <description>NHIN XDR Request</description>
                <endpointURL>https://esmdp2.cms.gov:443/CONNECTNhinServicesWeb/NhinService/XDRRequest_Service</endpointURL>
        <supportsLIFT>false</supportsLIFT>
        <liftProtocols>
          <liftProtocol>
            <name>HTTPS</name>
          </liftProtocol>
        </liftProtocols>
      </service>   
    </services>
</internalConnectionInfo>

within internalConnectionInfo.xml, can I simple change:

<internalConnectionInfo>
    <service>
      <services>

with:

<businessEntity>
    <businessServices>
      <businessService>

and leave everything else the same?  Or else, how else do I translate these elements?

Unfortunately, I'm a bit unclear as to where I should be asking these types of questions, between CMS / esMD support who is providing me configuration documents, and these CONNECT forums, since CMS / esMD are recommending the latest version of CONNECT, yet are providing configuration documents that don't necessarily compare with the latest versions of CONNECT.  I have indeed spoken to CMS support, and I have been told that others have raised the same question, but that they can't provide me with an updated configuration, only that I should configure what they have provided, and open up a support ticket when it doesn't work.  However, I'm quite sure what I need to configure, and would rather not be fumbling in the dark on this.

If there is a link that describes the difference in schema between CONNECT 3.2 and later versions, I would greatly appreciate if that could be provided.  If not, then any guidance in translating one to the other would be appreciated.  I am assuming that I am not the first person to notice the change.

Thanks,

Dave.
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: XML Changes: InternalConnectionInfos vs. businessDetail

param2000
we are also struggling with this
we are in the same boat.
Reply | Threaded
|  

param2000
In reply to this post by David E. Filip
so far

we translated to this, and it does not work

<businessServices>

<businessService serviceKey="uddi:testnhincnode:DocSubmissionDeferredReq">
                <name xml:lang="en">DocSubmissionDeferredReq</name>
                <bindingTemplates>
                    <bindingTemplate bindingKey="uddi:testnhincnode:DocSubmissionDeferredReq" serviceKey="uddi:testnhincnode:DocSubmissionDeferredReq">
                        <accessPoint useType="endPoint">https://esmdval.cms.hhs.gov:443/CONNECTNhinServicesWeb/NhinService/XDRRequest_Service</accessPoint>
                        <categoryBag>
                            <keyedReference tModelKey="uddi:nhin:versionofservice" keyName="" keyValue="1.1"/>
                        </categoryBag>
                    </bindingTemplate>
                </bindingTemplates>
                <categoryBag>
                    <keyedReference tModelKey="uddi:nhin:standard-servicenames" keyName="DocSubmissionDeferredReq" keyValue="DocSubmissionDeferredReq"/>
                </categoryBag>
            </businessService>

<businessService serviceKey="uddi:testnhincnode:DocSubmissionDeferredResp">
                <name xml:lang="en">DocSubmissionDeferredResp</name>
                <bindingTemplates>
                    <bindingTemplate bindingKey="uddi:testnhincnode:DocSubmissionDeferredResp" serviceKey="uddi:testnhincnode:DocSubmissionDeferredResp">
                        <accessPoint useType="endPoint">https://HIH Gateway IP:8191/CONNECTNhinServicesWeb/NhinService/XDRResponse_Service</accessPoint>
                        <categoryBag>
                            <keyedReference tModelKey="uddi:nhin:versionofservice" keyName="" keyValue="1.1"/>
                        </categoryBag>
                    </bindingTemplate>
                </bindingTemplates>
                <categoryBag>
                    <keyedReference tModelKey="uddi:nhin:standard-servicenames" keyName="DocSubmissionDeferredResp" keyValue="DocSubmissionDeferredResp"/>
                </categoryBag>
            </businessService>

if you have reached further than this please help us
Reply | Threaded
|  

Sovann Huynh
Administrator
What error do you get when performing what action?
Sovann
CONNECT Product Team Member