Where is source code for ThirdParty jar "xd-common-1.2-CONNECT.jar"

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Where is source code for ThirdParty jar "xd-common-1.2-CONNECT.jar"

greggurr
In doing some testing with a client using CONNECT's implementation of Direct, I believe there is an issue with how the XDM zip gets created when sending an outbound Direct message with XDR.

I noticed in the CONNECT "ThirdParty" folder there is a jar called "xd-common-1.2-CONNECT.jar". I believe the issue is contained in this jar.  This appears to be CONNECT's version of the xd-common project of the Direct reference implementation.

Where do I find the source code that matches this jar that is in the CONNECT "ThirdParty" folder?
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Where is source code for ThirdParty jar "xd-common-1.2-CONNECT.jar"

matt w

https://github.com/CONNECT-Solution/CONNECT-DirectDependencies/tree/master/java/xd-common

From: greggurr [via CONNECT Forums] [mailto:ml-node+[hidden email]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2014 12:05 PM
To: Weaver, Matthew (CGI Federal)
Subject: Where is source code for ThirdParty jar "xd-common-1.2-CONNECT.jar"

In doing some testing with a client using CONNECT's implementation of Direct, I believe there is an issue with how the XDM zip gets created when sending an outbound Direct message with XDR.

I noticed in the CONNECT "ThirdParty" folder there is a jar called "xd-common-1.2-CONNECT.jar". I believe the issue is contained in this jar.  This appears to be CONNECT's version of the xd-common project of the Direct reference implementation.

Where do I find the source code that matches this jar that is in the CONNECT "ThirdParty" folder?

To start a new topic under CONNECT Developers, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from CONNECT Forums, click here.
NAML

Reply | Threaded
|

greggurr
This post was updated on .
Thanks Matt.  When I "git clone" that project locally and look at the "pom.xml" file for "xd-common", it shows the version of:

<version>1.1-SNAPSHOT</version>
In the ThirdParty folder of CONNECT, it show a version of "xd-common-1.2-CONNECT.jar".  This is why I am confused.   When you packaged up the "xd-common" project for the CONNECT ThirdParty folder did you use the project at this location
https://github.com/CONNECT-Solution/CONNECT-DirectDependencies/tree/master/java/xd-common
and simply change the pom version to "1.2-CONNECT"?
Thanks,
Greg

Greg Gurr

Reply | Threaded
|

matt w

I believe you are correct. I think we changed it to avoid releasing with a –SNAPSHOT dependency. Probably just didn’t do it “right”.

Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2014 11:22 AM
Subject: RE: Where is source code for ThirdParty jar "xd-common-1.2-CONNECT.jar"

Thanks Matt.  When I “git clone” that project locally and look at the “pom.xml” file for “xd-common”, it shows the version of:

<version>1.1-SNAPSHOT</version>

In the ThirdParty folder of CONNECT, it show a version of “xd-common-1.2-CONNECT.jar”.  This is why I am confused.   When you packaged up the “xd-common” project for the CONNECT ThirdParty folder did you use the project at this location

and simply change the pom version to “1.2-CONNECT”?

Thanks,

Greg

Greg Gurr
Sr. Software Developer

Agilex Technologies, Inc.
5155 Parkstone Drive  |  Chantilly, VA 20151  |  www.agilex.com
p:801.446.9186  |  email: [hidden email]  |  m: 801.580.4319

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The information in this email is confidential. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.

From: matt w [via CONNECT Forums] [mailto:ml-node+[hidden email]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2014 7:28 AM
To: Greg Gurr
Subject: RE: Where is source code for ThirdParty jar "xd-common-1.2-CONNECT.jar"

Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2014 12:05 PM
Subject: Where is source code for ThirdParty jar "xd-common-1.2-CONNECT.jar"

NAML

To unsubscribe from Where is source code for ThirdParty jar "xd-common-1.2-CONNECT.jar", click here.
NAML

NAML

Reply | Threaded
|

greggurr

Thanks Matt.

Did you know there are issues with the way the code packages up the XDM attachment?  If you unzip what it packages up, the “Index.htm” file does not have the correct paths of the items in the XDM attachment.  I have looked at the code and I believe a static resource file need to be modified as well as a constant in the XdmPackage.java class.

Greg

Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2014 1:16 PM

I believe you are correct. I think we changed it to avoid releasing with a –SNAPSHOT dependency. Probably just didn’t do it “right”.

Reply | Threaded
|

matt w

Im not sure we have testing coverage for the index.htm file. I believe the only reason we made our own version of this library was to fix a bug wrt to the nesting of directories with multiple files (and metadata sets).

All these issues might be worked out in the newest direct RI versions. I don’t think my team has looked at that yet but we probably will.

Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2014 3:21 PM

Thanks Matt.

Did you know there are issues with the way the code packages up the XDM attachment?  If you unzip what it packages up, the “Index.htm” file does not have the correct paths of the items in the XDM attachment.  I have looked at the code and I believe a static resource file need to be modified as well as a constant in the XdmPackage.java class.

Greg

NAML

Reply | Threaded
|

greggurr

Thanks again.  I will take a look at the newest Direct RI version.

Greg

Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2014 1:27 PM

Im not sure we have testing coverage for the index.htm file. I believe the only reason we made our own version of this library was to fix a bug wrt to the nesting of directories with multiple files (and metadata sets).

All these issues might be worked out in the newest direct RI versions. I don’t think my team has looked at that yet but we probably will.

Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2014 3:21 PM

Thanks Matt.

Greg

NAML

To unsubscribe from Where is source code for ThirdParty jar "xd-common-1.2-CONNECT.jar", click here.
NAML