classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Unable to see the encrypted mail through directedgeclientsmtp

psrleo3
Hi,
I am novice to the connect direct where I could able to send a mail  by using DirectEdgeProxySmtpImpl but I couldn't able to see the mail encrypted.how could I achieve to see that mail gets encrypted?
Generated the certificates locally  using below commands and unable to get how this will be picked as part of direct edge smtp implementation.

However I could able to send a mail with encrypted message using TTT tool using the certificate created.

C:\Users\spininty\Desktop\directmail\new\bin>keytool -v -genkey -keyalg RSA -keysize 1024 -keystore gmail2.jks -keypass
changeit -storepass changeit -validity 3650 -alias gmail.com -dname "cn=gmail.com"
Generating 1,024 bit RSA key pair and self-signed certificate (SHA256withRSA) with a validity of 3,650 days
        for: CN=gmail.com
[Storing gmail2.jks]

C:\Users\spininty\Desktop\directmail\new\bin>keytool -export -rfc -alias gmail.com -file gmail2.cer -keystore gmail2.jks
 -keypass changeit -storepass changeit
Certificate stored in file <gmail2.cer>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Unable to see the encrypted mail through directedgeclientsmtp

psrleo3
Am getting to see the message as
 Validation Results

Valiation from Thu Feb 18 01:46:56 EST 2016

Detailed Validation Report
???;DIRECT;NotUpdateable;CCDA type is Transitions Of Care Inpatient Summary  

An issue with the validation display occurred.
Name Status DTS Found Expected RFC
Message File Error No DTS The file is not an encrypted message Must be encrypted -
Message File Error No DTS The file is neither a DIRECT message nor an MDN. -

Validation Context: ???;DIRECT;NotUpdateable;CCDA type is Transitions Of Care Inpatient Summary  

Requested Validation Context  

Message Validator