7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Patient Discovery Deferred Req(g0and G1) failing

srao
Hi,

I'm currently evaluating Connect 4.6 on WildFly 8.2.1. Upon successful installation of Connect 4.6 and confirming that I can ping all external remote connections, validation of test Patient Discovery Deferred Req fails in both g0 and g1 test suites (all other tests in the suite run successfully). What could be the problem? On careful observation, while all url point to "EntityService", this particular test points to "NhinService". Is that how it is supposed to be? Any link to documentation to understand these tests in greater detail will be greatly appreciated.

I've attached a screenshot from SoapUI and the server log when this particular test is run.
SoapUITest.png
ServerLogG1PatientDiscoveryDeferredReq.txt

Thanks,
Raghavendra S Rao
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: Patient Discovery Deferred Req(g0and G1) failing

Sovann Huynh
Administrator
Hi there,

Are you importing the validation suite directly from its default location (CONNECT/Product/SoapUI_Test/ValidationSuite)?

Have you set the gatewaypropdir custom property?
Sovann
CONNECT Product Team Member
Reply | Threaded
|  

srao

Yes, I imported the test suite from its default location after creating a new workspace. Also copied the FileUtils.jar to soapUI-4.5.1\lib folder.
Set the GateWayProp to <WildFly directory>\modules\system\layers\base\org\connectopensource\configuration\main

Reply | Threaded
|  

Minh
Administrator
In reply to this post by srao
Hi Raghavendra,

On soapUI testing, all url should points to EntityService.  Can you please retry and let us know if this work for you?

Thanks
Minh-Hai Nguyen
CONNECT Product Team Member
Reply | Threaded
|  

srao
Still no luck even after changing to EntityService.

1. Is the URL Correct?
2. What is the right way to change the url ? I changed it in ConnectValidation-soapui-project.xml, but the server log as this entry:

2016-09-13 12:36:34,483 WARN  [org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletController] (default task-54) Can't find the the request for http://localhost:8080/Gateway/PatientDiscovery/1_0/EntityService/EntityPatientDiscovery/'s Observer

Reply | Threaded
|  

Sailaja
Hi,

Can you please make sure your SOAP Patient Discovery Deferred Request service pointed to Correct (Entity PD Deferred Request) endpoint.  Pls refer attached image for correct location.

PDDef-Req.JPG

Thanks
Sailaja Adusumilli
CONNECT Product Team
Reply | Threaded
|  

srao
Thanks..That worked!