classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Need some explanation on entity patient discovery differed

sivakashi
Hi,

I have done with client implementation on synchronous operations like Entity PD, QD and RD.
Also tested my implementation between my local gateway and DIL test gateway.

Please let me know the procedure to implement differed entity patient discovery and further operations like QD and RD.
Here I have seen two services for PD(entitypatientdiscoveryasyncreq, entitypatientdiscoveryasyncresp)
Give some detailed explanation to implement client code by using these services to achieve results from all Entity PD, QD and RD services. How initiating gateway receives actual PD response from remote gateway at later time.

Thanks,
Kashinath
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Need some explanation on entity patient discovery differed

Minh
Administrator
Hi Kashinath,

Have you rerun our Connection Validation Suite?  It has PD Asynchronous Request and PD Asynchronous Response.  Once you run those test(target your own local by changing homecommunity in uddi.xm), you will see how the response looks like in those services.

If you are interesting on how to integrate your custom change, please look into our mock adapter references in PatientDiscoveryDeferredRequestProxyConfig.xml and PatientDiscoveryDeferredResponseProxyConfig.xml.  

Hope this will help.

Thanks
Minh-Hai Nguyen
CONNECT Product Team Member
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Need some explanation on entity patient discovery differed

sivakashi
Hi Minh-Hai Nguyen,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I am expecting some more details on how to integrate my custom/client code with these web proxy implementations.

EX:
For patient discovery synchronous services I have used EntityPatientDiscoveryProxyWebServiceUnsecuredImpl class in my custom/client code and able to call my local gateway to initiate PD on one of DIL Test providers. Here I am able to do all other operations like QD and RD successfully.

Here my question on Asynch PD process is how to integrate these web proxies(EntityPatientDiscoveryDeferredRequestProxyWebServiceUnsecuredImpl, EntityPatientDiscoveryDeferredResponseProxyWebServiceUnsecuredImpl) like I will use EntityPatientDiscoveryDeferredRequestProxyWebServiceUnsecuredImpl implementation as part of my custom/client code to send request to my local gateway to initiate same with DIL Test provider, from this call I will get some response immediately. After this when can I get actual response to my local gateway and how can I write custom/client code to handle async/differed PD response and proceed with further operations like QD and RD.

Please provide some solution for differed PD custom/client implementation.

Thanks,
Kashinath