classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

How to see connect working with emr

saurabh
Hi,

I installed two connect instances with UI on two different machines. I also installed openemr on those machines. How can I transfer one openemr data to another openemr using connect. Plese help me what needs to be done. Any technical help will be appreciated.
1. What do I need to do for transferring data from openemr to connect?
2. What do I need to do for transferring data from one connect to another connect?
3. Do I need to install something else as well?

you can also refer to any documentation or articles or presentations or demo on how to achieve this.

Thanks
Sai
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: How to see connect working with emr

Sai
Hi Saurabh,

Your next steps should be integrate Connect with your OpenEMRs MPI and Repository services.

You can follow the instructions on integrating MPI with CONNECT: https://connectopensource.atlassian.net/wiki/display/CONNECTWIKI/Create+an+MPI+Adapter

In the similar lines CONNECT product has several other interfaces for you to use and also integrate your Repository service, Audit Service, Policy Engine service deepening on your need.

Thanks,
Sai

On Sun, Sep 28, 2014 at 9:27 PM, saurabh [via CONNECT Forums] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I installed two connect instances with UI on two different machines. I also installed openemr on those machines. How can I transfer one openemr data to another openemr using connect. Plese help me what needs to be done. Any technical help will be appreciated.
1. What do I need to do for transferring data from openemr to connect?
2. What do I need to do for transferring data from one connect to another connect?
3. Do I need to install something else as well?

you can also refer to any documentation or articles or presentations or demo on how to achieve this.

Thanks

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forums.connectopensource.org/How-to-see-connect-working-with-emr-tp7579691.html
To start a new topic under CONNECT Developers, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from CONNECT Forums, click here.
NAML

Thanks & regards,
Sai, Valluripalli
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: How to see connect working with emr

saurabh
Thanks Sai,

I'll try that but I doubt that openEMR has any out of the box MPI. I think it only supports DIRECT. I know it can send HL7 messages but don't know if it can use anything other than DIRECT.

Thanks for your help. Please direct me to any other links/documentation you have around this topic(adapter/MPI etc)

Thanks
Saurabh