classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Deployent issues

mike.summit
Hello, I've have everything done up to the point of deployment to the best of my abilities. All my data sources are enabled, but when I try enabling the wildfly ear I see many error messages in my wildfly terminal, and eventually ubuntu gives me the script error options asking if I want to wait or stop the script. I'm not entirely sure what to do at this point and any insight would be wonderful. I'll be uploading my server log and if any additional information would be useful please let me know. Thanks for your help and assistance in advance. I'm excited to get this up and running to test it out.

serverlog.serverlog
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Deployent issues

Minh
Administrator
Hi Mike

I saw three issues based on your log.
1. -Dnhinc.properties.dir points to "/wildlfy/module..".  It should points to "/opt/wildfly..." (based on your env)
2. your datasource for adminguidb_pool has exception "Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Access denied for user 'a1d3n'@'localhost'".  Please make sure to grant a1d3n proper access. If you don't use admingui module, you can delete that.
3. We officially support wildfly 8 with oracle jdk 7 but your system uses openjdk 8.  We haven't test our application with openjdk8 yet.  Please let us know how it goes for you.

Hope this will help you. For our survey purpose, what government agency or commerical site do you support?

Thanks
Minh-Hai Nguyen
CONNECT Product Team Member