Creating XDR Endpoint

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Creating XDR Endpoint

m.mall@isharemedical.com
At this point, my request is much more basic than requests I have made in the past.  I am new to all of the technologies involved here.  For now, I just want to create a basic XDR endpoint for testing with the Edge Testing Tool.  I want to take some simple data from our EHR database, or even just a sample C-CDA file, create an XDR message, and send it to the Edge Testing Tool.

Can someone direct me to some simple tutorials or instructions for doing this?

Even better if I can use Mirth Connect to do this.  I have found outdated instructions for using the XDR Sender Connector, which won't install into our current version of Mirth, with the Mirth Connect XDR Adapter.

I am just looking for basic instructions on how to implement an XDR endpoint and can't seem to find what I need.

Any advice anyone can offer is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike
Michael Mall
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Creating XDR Endpoint

Sovann Huynh
Administrator
Michael, are you familiar with SoapUI and our validation suite? If you install SoapUI and import the tests at CONNECT/Product/SoapUI_Test/ValidationSuite, you should be able to find our Document Submission tests, which can be used to send an XDR to the ETT.
Sovann
CONNECT Product Team Member
Reply | Threaded
|

m.mall@isharemedical.com
Sovann,

Thank you for your reply and for reminding me about this.  I just installed the Validation Suite in SOAP UI; but, upon doing so, I get a dialog box listing all of the service items with "Missing WSDL file".  Do you know where I can get the appropriate WSDL files?

Thanks again,

MIke
Michael Mall
Reply | Threaded
|

Minh
Administrator
Hi Mike,
If you use the binary(pre-built) from our ftp site(ftp://ftp.connectopensource.org/), all the wsdl and schema references locate under <binary_location>/target folder.
If you load validationsuite from source code, make sure you maven build first. This process will unpackage wsdl and schema from our https://github.com/CONNECT-Solution/CONNECT-Webservices and https://github.com/CONNECT-Solution/Common-Types
Minh-Hai Nguyen
CONNECT Product Team Member